Many great pets – hamsters, guinea pigs, chinchillas, mice, rabbits, birds, ferrets, sugar gliders and more – can be perfectly happy and at home in the right...
Roman Harness for Dogs
- Manufacturer: Lupine Pet
The veterinarian recommended way to walk your small dog and a great way to help larger, older dogs up and down stairs! This traditional harness is designed to eliminate pressure on your dog’s delicate trachea area. Adjustable shoulder straps help to reduce strain on the neck and back.
Please contact us for current pricing and availability.
Roman Harness for Small Dogs available in girth sizes: 9”-14” and 12”-20
Roman Harness for Medium Dogs available in girth sizes: 12″-20″, 14″-24″ and 20″-32″
Roman Harness for Large Dogs available in girth sizes: 20″-32″, 24″-38″ or 26″-44″
- Webbing- Lupine webbing is of the highest quality jacquard nylon. Never printed or ribbon overlay and tested for color fastness, you can expect your Lupine webbing to withstand the rigors of time, your washing machine and of course, your dog and still look fabulous year after year!
- Buckles- Lupine and YKK, the leading buckle manufacturer, have come together to design the highest quality, strongest plastic buckle on the market today. Designed specifically with pets in mind, this buckle consistently tests stronger than even metal buckles and features an easy, convenient side release.
- D-Ring- Lupine’s welded steel D-ring is rust resistant and designed to hold up to years of heavy use.
- Stitching- Lupine utilizes the bar tack commonly used in mountain climbing products where superior strength is crucial.
- Tri-Glide- The non-slip teeth molded into the nylon plastic tri-glide keeps the collar at the correct size even with the strongest of pullers.
- O-Ring- Made of the same high quality rust resistant, welded steel as our D-Ring. Used in our harnesses so that the webbing lays flat and provides the most comfort and best fit for your dog.
We are constantly adding new specials to our site. Be sure to check back often!
We currently do not have any events scheduled.